I'm a AUNTIE

So we had quite a long, tiring weekend this week. We had a great thanksgiving dinner at Shane's mom house on Thursday, then we went to visit my dad on Friday. On saturday morning we got up to head to Park City for a little vacation and found out Angela my sister was getting induced. I really wanted to be there when she had the baby. So Shane said we could cancel the rooms and go down there because he knew i really wanted to be there. So that's what we did. I was really bummed because i really wanted to go up there just to relax, but i knew it would mean more to my sister if i was there. So we headed down and stayed with my mom in LaVerkin. Saturday night, my two little sisters Alyssa and Camille, Shane and I went and played miniture golf and laser tag. It was so much fun. Even though i was the biggest loser at laster tag, i had a blast! Those two girls are so much fun to be around, most the time!! Well on Sunday we just layed around all day. It was nice to just relax. Angela ended up going into the hospital that night. We woke up early around 6:36 am she was dilated to a 4. She got her Epidural and at 7:46 she was dilated to a 7. And at 9:28 am Little Miss Adalei was born.


Name: Adalei Miriam Adair
Weight: 7 LBS 1 OUNCE


We are so excited to have her in our family. I just love having new babies around. They smell so good and are so much fun to hold. We just love Adalei so much. She already has such a sweet spirit. Angela and Cliff will be such great parents. It will be so much fun now because Breylan has someone to play with! I will post a few pics of the special day!! I'm an AUNTIE for real now.. Woo hoo

Their FIRST family picture


Breylan meeting her cousin for the first time




Random Pictures




2 comments:

Taylors said...

yay! I am so glad she is here! How fun, I love new babies too :)

Libby And Brock said...

cute cute, so exciting! She is a doll..

 
Clicky Web Analytics