A Roll Down Memory Lane (Best 4 Yrs Ever)











I just wanted to take time and tell my husband how grateful i am for him. Yesterday was our Anniversary. We have been married for four amazing years. We have gone through alot in that time period. The day after we got married Shane got the call to go to war. So we had four short weeks together until he was to head to Mississippi to go train for Iraq. He was over there for a year in half. It was the longest time of my life. It was definately a trial in our life, and we got throught it!! It wasn't easy, but it made us stronger and closer. You don't realize how much you love someone until they leave you for a while. It opens up your eyes how much you take for granted. I'm just so grateful that the whole unit and especially him, came home safe. The day that you get a call that says, your husband hit a roadside bomb... ahh.. the feelings that come over you.. They were so blessed and i know the lord was watching over them. When he came off that plane for the first time, tears just filled my eyes. I'm so thankful for those soldiers spending there holidays away from there families. I am thankful for my husband, the great man that he is. He has done so much for me and our family. He works so hard just so i can stay home with Breylan and that means so much to me. Breylan adores her daddy. The other morning Shane stayed home from work because he wasn't feeling so good. Breylan usually wakes up and daddy's gone, but this time it was different. She pops out of bed and sits up, and points her little finger "Daddy" a huge smile on her face. Her voice had this excitment in it. Oh I will always remember that moment. It honestly was the cutest thing ever. She was so excited to see her daddy home. He is the best daddy and the best husband ever. I love him with all my heart. Here are a few pics of the Best 4 YEARS of my life!!

3 comments:

Taylors said...

I can't even imagine what you guys have gone through! You and Shane are so great together! Love you guys!

Matea_Bradshaw said...

Congratulations! (I saw you link on Robin's) Bridger is the same way when Rickie is home in the morning. I think it's so neat that they can show and know emotions when they're so little. Email me and I'll add you to my list. matea_bradshaw@hotmail.com

Richins Family said...

You guys are a great family. I am happy to be related to you and I think your little girl is a doll! I loved the pictures Alyssa took.

 
Clicky Web Analytics