I LOVE your family pictures. They did such a good job. I LOVE MY CUTE LITTLE NEICE....She is so cute...you better make another cute one soon...hahha LOVE YA
What cute pictures! I love the different angles. My brother in law and sister in law are moving to Richfield tomorrow so hopefully we will be coming up sometime soon and we can see you too! We need to get the kidos together!
Kristina, this is Carrie Johnson (Nielson). I found your blog through Emily's. I didn't know you had a baby! She is adorable! (But I guess I haven't seen you since the boys were deployed.) Anyways, I thought I would say hi and Justin says to tell your hubby hi, too.
It was so good to hear from you! Your family is so cute! I love your pictures! Where did you get them taken? I'm so excited to be getting married and everything is going great right now. Have a Merry Christmas!
I love your family pictures. I was going to get some done but told Broc we had to wait for our next addition to come. I hate pictures when I am pregnant. I hope things are going well. I havent seen you for a while. Take care.
Cute family!!! these pics are so dang cute. I just can't get over how cute your little girls hair is! I've been thinking of you.. after the holidays I am really going to call ya and I think we should get together! we've just been crazy busy but soon we'll just be home lots so lets do something! have a MeRRy ChRisTmas!
I'm starting to do a little Photography. I'm just starting my own blog. So it's slowly coming together. It's http://kokerlund.blogspot.com Let me know what you think :)
Shane and I have been married for 4 great years. We have a darling little girl, Breylan who is almost 2. We are so happy, and life couldn't be better!!
13 comments:
So cute! I love them! So hard to choose favorites.
I love your pictures! Your little girl has such a cute smile and is so photogenic!
Kris-
Your family pictures are soooo cute. I will be expecting one in my Christmas card. Love ya!
I LOVE your family pictures. They did such a good job. I LOVE MY CUTE LITTLE NEICE....She is so cute...you better make another cute one soon...hahha LOVE YA
What cute pictures! I love the different angles. My brother in law and sister in law are moving to Richfield tomorrow so hopefully we will be coming up sometime soon and we can see you too! We need to get the kidos together!
Kristina, this is Carrie Johnson (Nielson). I found your blog through Emily's. I didn't know you had a baby! She is adorable! (But I guess I haven't seen you since the boys were deployed.) Anyways, I thought I would say hi and Justin says to tell your hubby hi, too.
Those are so adorable Kristina! I like 'um!
Hi Kristina! I just stumbled upon your blog, and your little family is adorable! :) Glad to see you're doing well!
Love them!! Breylan's hair has gotten long. Cute, cute family!!
hey can you email me your address so I can send you a christmas card thanks! camie_8@hotmail.com
Hey!
It was so good to hear from you! Your family is so cute! I love your pictures! Where did you get them taken? I'm so excited to be getting married and everything is going great right now. Have a Merry Christmas!
I love your family pictures. I was going to get some done but told Broc we had to wait for our next addition to come. I hate pictures when I am pregnant. I hope things are going well. I havent seen you for a while. Take care.
Cute family!!! these pics are so dang cute. I just can't get over how cute your little girls hair is! I've been thinking of you.. after the holidays I am really going to call ya and I think we should get together! we've just been crazy busy but soon we'll just be home lots so lets do something! have a MeRRy ChRisTmas!
Post a Comment