





Breylan had so much fun this halloween. We went and got her pictures taken in the morning and she really did not know what to think. She wasn't the happy smiling baby i knew. I really had to work for a smile for the pictures. And it was more a smirk, with a double chin. I think it will be a cute little funny picture. I can't wait to see it. ha ha. Well after the pictures we went and saw my dad. Breylan watched him get his face painted so she wasn't scared at all. She would walk around the hospital following him around saying Grandpa. It was really funny. She was one the of the cutest little bee's i've seen. Here are some pictures of Halloween Day!!



4 comments:
Hey cute Okerlund family! Your blog is so cute :) Your little girl is getting so big....she's adorable. Just wanted to say hello!
Our blog is private, but if you send me your email I can add you if you'd like!
~Robin
thehesseyfamily@msn.com
Hey! I'm glad you have a blog, I think it's so fun! I don't really want to go private (its fun finding friends) but I decided i better.. now that i have 3 kids! It was fun seeing you last night, your little girl is adorable, Parker and her need to play! really it would be fun to have you over I'll call you soon! take care
Kristina! You have a blog!! Me too!!
www.seegeneric.blogspot.com
-CJ
How cute is she dressed up for halloween. I cant believe how big she has gotten. Hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment