




Breylan lately loves to dress up. She is such a little girl. So high maintence already. Here are some pictures of her this morning. She just loves being outside. She always points to washer so i put her in it. At first she liked it, then she hated it. Oh she is a little ham!!







7 comments:
SHE IS SOOOO DANG CUTE.. I LOVE MY LITTLE NIECE.....
she is so cute.. im glad i found your blog.. you'll have to check out mine :) danandemilybarclay.blogspot.com
What a cutie! I am excited to see you this week when you come down to Cedar City
Hey Girl! She is such a doll! I can't believe what a little Kristina she is. I am glad you found my blog. It will be fun to keep in touch this way. It's fun to see pictures of your cute little family. Hope we see you guys soon. Talk to you later, Ash
Kristina! I was so happy to find you on here! she is adorable...I love those pictures of her dressed up! So cute..You still need to give me some of your yummy recipes:)
Hey! This is Shera Wheeler from the ward! Your blog is so cute and so is your little girl.
Hey we decided to go private with our blog but want you to still have access so email me your email address at bk_huntsman@hotmail.com and I will add you.
Post a Comment