We decided to ride up to Fishlake on Sunday morning. We had a little picnic up there. Breylan loved seeing all that water. She wanted to go in it so bad. We had a really good time. It was fun spending time as a family!!
I just found your blog. I am much better at keeping in touch with people with blogs instead of myspace, I don't know why. I can't believe how big your girl is getting. Check out my blog sometime teishajake.blogspot.com
Kristina! Yay, this is Meagan : ). How have you been? Your little girl is SO CUTE! I love her, and I love her name : ). Do you remember the Red Baron video we made - haha! I just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing? I hope that you are well and happy : ). Talk to you later.
I'm starting to do a little Photography. I'm just starting my own blog. So it's slowly coming together. It's http://kokerlund.blogspot.com Let me know what you think :)
Shane and I have been married for 4 great years. We have a darling little girl, Breylan who is almost 2. We are so happy, and life couldn't be better!!
3 comments:
I just found your blog. I am much better at keeping in touch with people with blogs instead of myspace, I don't know why. I can't believe how big your girl is getting. Check out my blog sometime teishajake.blogspot.com
Kristina! Yay, this is Meagan : ). How have you been? Your little girl is SO CUTE! I love her, and I love her name : ). Do you remember the Red Baron video we made - haha! I just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing? I hope that you are well and happy : ). Talk to you later.
- Meagan
Brey is getting so big.. I can't believe it.. she is so cute. I loved her 1 year old pics. Anyways glad to se eyou have a blogger too.
Post a Comment