









I haven't posted for a while. Life has been so crazy here. Breylan is just a walking everywhere. It's so fun trying to catch up with her. Her new big thing is the TOILET!! Woo hoo.. Lysol wipes are a big part of our lives right now. ha ha. She is growing so dang fast and learning things every day. I don't know what i would do without her. She definately keeps Shane and I on our toes 24/7. She is such a daddy's girl, but my little bud. Here are a few most recent pictures.



4 comments:
she is soo dang cute i can't wait to see you guys again!! ahh
you guys are so cute..
Your little girl is so cute. She has changed alot since I saw her last. Hope things are going well
Keira
you need to add more pictures so i can see my cute little niece.. come on now i'm good at updating and i don't even have kids
Post a Comment