I'm ONE
















We just recently had a birthday party for Breylan. We had friends and family come to help celebrate Brey's first b-day. It turned out really good. We went to the park and ate pizza and had ice cream. Breylan did not know what to think about the cake. I really thought she would dig right on in, but she just ate a little bit. She had a really fun time opening gifts though. Shane and I bought her a little sports car. She absolutely loves it. She will get in it and push the button to go, and she is off. She runs in to the wall, than we turn her back around. She has a ball with it. Anyways my mom made her first one year old cake. It is a bunny. It's sort of a family tradition on my side. First year, always a bunny cake. So i really appreciate my mom helping me with that. It turned out so dang cute! Here are a few photos of her special b-day party!!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics