Congrats you guys! He really is such a perfect looking baby. Glad he is here & you both are doing well! Paislee & I want to come visit when you've had a few weeks to get settled and relaxed. I wanna come hold him!!!
I'm starting to do a little Photography. I'm just starting my own blog. So it's slowly coming together. It's http://kokerlund.blogspot.com Let me know what you think :)
Shane and I have been married for 4 great years. We have a darling little girl, Breylan who is almost 2. We are so happy, and life couldn't be better!!
4 comments:
He sure is a cutey! I love the name too.
Congrats!! He is so cute!!! Let me know if you need anything. Let your little girl come over and play so you can get some rest!!
Congrats you guys! He really is such a perfect looking baby. Glad he is here & you both are doing well! Paislee & I want to come visit when you've had a few weeks to get settled and relaxed. I wanna come hold him!!!
Holy Cow it seems like yesterday your dad told me you were expecting. How time flies. He is adorable.
Post a Comment