1st day of Preschool

 


My little baby has started preschool! Wow, what happened to that little baby girl? Breylan had such a fun first day. She can't wait to go back. I really thought she would have a hard time with me leaving her, but she did AWESOME! She was like, "BYE Mom" .. i walked back to the car by myself and wanted to cry.. "Sniff, Sniff"
I'm so attached to having her with me all the time, it's so weird and boring without her. I arrived a little early to pick her up cause i was missing her. Ha ha.
She thinks Mrs. Bradshaw is so nice, and i'm so glad she did great! Well hopefully more to come. The next post we will have pics of our new bundle of joy. He will be coming on TUES the 14th! :) Can't wait to meet him. More to come next time.. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Brindley's said...

She looks so cute. Channer did the same thing, just said bye :( I think it would have been harder for me if I walked back to the car alone, but I was toting a 1 year old that distracted me. Good luck with the baby! Can't wait to see pics.

Amanda and Chad said...

Breylan always looks so perfect! She sure is a cutie!!
I was thinking her & Paislee would be in the same school grade, but I guess not. Paislee just barely misses the cut off, so she will be a year behind Brey. Dang!

youngkinfam said...

Yay!!! Tuesday!!! That's awesome! Let me know k!

 
Clicky Web Analytics