Guess What??
We are so excited to announce we are having another baby!! We cannot wait to have another bundle of joy in this family! My due date is Sept 20th. Just thought i'd share our happy news with everyone!
P.S. Breylan is so thrilled.. She keeps saying she wants a Sista.. ha ha.. So i guess we will just have to wait till April to find out! YAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I am so excited for your family!!!! She will be the best big sister! Cute annoucement!
CONGRATS!!!!! I am so excited for you. Having two is so much fun. Hope you are feeling well.
So super excited for you guys. Two kids is alot of fun. Hope you are feeling good. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
Julie
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear what you are having!
Yay! I am so happy for you guys!!! Yes keep us posted on everything, I can't remember if you get sick but hopefully not! Congrats!!!! ps this is Camie and not Paul, I am just on his computer :)
Congrats!! SO exciting!!
Wow that is so so exciting!! CONGRATS!!! i HOPE EVRYTHING IS GOING OK FOR YOU GUYS
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I really like the announcemnt card!
I know I already commented on facebook, but I just have to say that your annoucement card is so cute! You will have to help me make one when I decide to have another.
I vote you are having triplets!!!! HA HA!!
Post a Comment