Yes, i'm the worst blogger!Ha. Oh well. Here is some pictures from Christmas and the month of December. We had a great Christmas with Breylan this year. She was soo much fun! I think the whole month of December we ended up calling SANTA.. like a least three times a week..ha ha.. What am i going to do now??? I Hope everyone has a great NEW YEARS!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
She is such a little beauty. Hope you have a great New Years.
Brey has the cutest facial expressions!!! Glad you finally posted :) Looks like you had a great Christmas.
Can't call Santa...but you can call the Carters!! Please send Breylan over if she ever wants a break from boys!! :)
Did you know Halcyon was my first name?? This is CJ... :) Just realized I was on my account instead of our family one and didn't want you to be confused :)
Post a Comment