Going Private

I think its about time to go private! Too many weirdos out there! So if u want me to add you to my list, leave me a comment with your email address! Thanks!

31 comments:

Cami said...

sad, the things you have to do! don't forget to add me
cami_graham@hotmail.com
we need to hang out soon! call me:)

The Brindley's said...

wubs311@hotmail.com

The Workmans said...

Add us, rafikichel77@hotmail.com.

Shera said...

Add me too! shera.wheeler@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

camie_8@hotmail.com

Taylors said...

Ok I'm not Evan, I must have been signed in under Rick's school gmail account it's camie :)

Amanda and Chad said...

lloyd_am@hotmail.com

The Wheeler's said...

I would like to be added to read your blog too. ash_wheeler@hotmail.com

Also my sister in law told me you are doing photography and I was wondering how much you charge.

Richins Family said...

of course you need to email me. richinsfamily2002@gmail.com

tl said...

add me too!
teishaandjake@gmail.com

Just me said...

add me.. shaypay20@hotmail.com

Julie said...

Hi Kristina,
I would love to keep following your blog. cjbarton06@gmail.com

We really need to get together so the girls can play.

Julie Barton

Kesley said...

kesleybranham@hotmail.com

Chase and Neiko said...

nvmcewen@hotmail.com

Cam & Nat said...

add me....cutecowgrrl@yahoo.com....

Anonymous said...

I hate weirdos.
carriejohnson_03@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

This is Ashlee Todd's little sister and I love your blog so I would like to be on your list. I LOVE Brey's room I love Zebra and pink and her room is darling. here is my email
ashleejohn1111@yahoo.com

Thanks!

The Orton's said...

Pick me!!! orton_jamie@hotmail.com

Shallon Payne Engle said...

You better put me on the list!!!

payneshallon@hotmail.com

You need to tell Michele to get a blog!

Anonymous said...

thehesseyfamily@msn.com

:)

*~JaLyne~* said...

please add me!

jalynerobinson@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Sucks.. that you have to go private.. emilyv.barclay@gmail.com

Huntsman said...

Add us bk_huntsman@hotmail.com

Keira

Anonymous said...

Hey friend, it was fun to hang out the other day. You should come to cedar more often. don't forget to add me. t22young@hotmail.com

Matea_Bradshaw said...

Good thing I looked in time! I haven't looked at any one's blog forever!
matea_bradshaw@hotmail.com

The 4 of us! said...

HEy we would like to stay in touch!!!
tnisha5@hotmail.com

The Mason's said...

Add me! chelsey.mason@yahoo.com

KaTrina said...

katrina_399@hotmail.com

Libby And Brock said...

okay don't forget about me... libbyabraham@msn.com

youngkinfam said...

Add me if you go private! lisabyoungkin@hotmail.com

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

aM i TOO LAte? I hope not!
eric.ryan.carter@gmail.com
-CJ

 
Clicky Web Analytics