Birthday Cake

My Mom made Brey's Birthday Cake. It turned out adorable, i had to take some pics of it! We asked breylan what kind of cake she wanted and she said BARBIE .. ha .. So i was relieved she said that and not spongebob! It was more girly that way! We had a great party and had lots of fun! I will post some pics of her party soon! Thanks MOM For making the CAKE!!


 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Richins Family said...

Love the cake! You are all so creative!

Huntsman said...

The cake is so cute. Angela told me her and your mom were doing a class. I am so jelous.

Arguellez said...

What a CUTE CAKE!!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Holy cow! I would never have known that was a cake if you hadn't told me!! That is AMAZING

Blackham said...

WOW!!! That is amazing. Kaige just had his birthday and I made a chocolate cake and bought a bunch of little cars to put on it. That is about as creative as I get!! Miss you guys hopefully we see you soon.

Amanda and Chad said...

Hey, my name is Amanda Lloyd. I found your blog through Rachel Nielsen Brindley, she told me that you did photography in Richfield. I live in Monroe and I'm interested in getting pictures done of my little girl who will be 2 in a couple weeks. I wanted to talk to you a little more about it. Could you email me at lloyd_am@hotmail.com
Thanks!

 
Clicky Web Analytics