Our Cruise

So lately, life has been crazy. A few weeks ago we got back from our cruise.
We had an awesome time, it was so hard not having my little brey with us but it was a much needed trip. Thanks to my mom, alyssa and camille. Brey got so spoiled, and had such a great time! I honestly think she didn't even mind that Shane & I were gone! I'm glad i have such a good family to help with her. She loves them alot. Anyways Friday the 13th we flew out of Vegas into Miami Florida. Shanes grandma ended up in the Miami hospital that night for 4 hours for a Sore throat. It would of been fine if people there knew how to speak ENGLISH. We all fell out of place because it was all Hispanics. So finally we got back to the hotel and had a few hours of sleep before boarding in the morning. We left miami port around 4. To sum it up, we visited San Juan Puerto Rico, than St. Marten, than Labadee Haiti. It was like 90 degrees the whole time. Ahh... than we came back home to Snow! ha. I guess thats what i get for living in Utah. It was such a fun trip. If i would of had Breylan i probably could of stayed on that ship for the rest of my life!! Here are some pics of the trip.














1 comment:

Matea_Bradshaw said...

OOOOOOOh, I am sooooooo jealous! I need a beautiful break like that. Some warm weather wouldn't hurt either.

 
Clicky Web Analytics