So my dad on Aprils Fool called me up and said he is in the ambulance going up to Utah Valley. I told my dad i don't believe him, but sure enough.. he was on his way. He had a blocked artery, and had to get a stent. We are all so thankful he is okay, and doing better. We sure love you dad!! Here is the saddest picture ever at the hospital. I hate APRIL FOOLS!!
My poor dad
So my dad on Aprils Fool called me up and said he is in the ambulance going up to Utah Valley. I told my dad i don't believe him, but sure enough.. he was on his way. He had a blocked artery, and had to get a stent. We are all so thankful he is okay, and doing better. We sure love you dad!! Here is the saddest picture ever at the hospital. I hate APRIL FOOLS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
how awful- i hope that he feels better :)
Post a Comment