Play Day








Sorry i'm not the best blogger, it has been quite a crazy month. Lately its been nuts at my house. Breylan is getting her eye teeth and molars in, and honestly i don't know what's worse, teething or getting her off the bottle. All around it just hasn't been the best month. In three weeks Shane and I are leaving on a cruise. I am so excited. I honestly can't wait to just RELAX. We are going to Puerto Ricco and Haiti. Ahh... i'm counting the days right now. My mom will be watching Breylan for the whole week. This will be the first time we have ever really left Breylan overnight. I'm a little nervous. I think she will have a ball with my mom and alyssa though. She probably won't even notice we are gone. I don't know what i'm more excited for, having a full night of sleep, or the food! ha. I can't wait.

Today Kilee (Breylan's Cousin) came and played. They had lots of fun together. Kilee loved that Brey would follow her every where. We had such a fun play day. I got some cute pics. Well if anyone has ever been on a cruise and has any things that they know i should pack,let me know because i have no idea what to pack. I'm going to try to be better at posting.

2 comments:

Taylors said...

How fun to go on a cruise!!! I will have to call your mom and take the kids over to play with Brey for sure!

Matea_Bradshaw said...

You need to teach me how to put the cute borders and their names on their pictures! That is soo cute. And I sure wish I was going somewhere to relax.....

 
Clicky Web Analytics