So lately Breylan has this thing with putting other peoples shoes on her feet. I think it is the age being independent and all. Oh well she especially loves to wear her daddy's shoes. I get a little nervous when she tries to walk in them because they are so Big! She does pretty good getting around in them. Last saturday we were in the living room, and both Shane a I was wondering what she was doing. So we walked down the hallway, and the pics tell it all. It was pretty funny. She is so stinken cute!
Also lately she loves to bring her stuff animals with her and she lays on them than she will wrestle with them its really funny. What a girl!!
she is so funny. well I just might be calling you soon, James is leaving me AGAIN and will be gone for 2 weeks this time! ha it will be okay but it would be fun to have people over so I'll give you a call next week. k talk to ya soon
She is so cute.. oh and thanks for the cookies they were yummy! We were putting together the crib when you brought them by, You'll have to come by again and see it all put together one of these next days.
Oh my gosh she is just the CUTEST thing!! Thanks for the advice, I love that book it's awesome! Sounds like you're doing well, so good to hear from you.
I'm starting to do a little Photography. I'm just starting my own blog. So it's slowly coming together. It's http://kokerlund.blogspot.com Let me know what you think :)
Shane and I have been married for 4 great years. We have a darling little girl, Breylan who is almost 2. We are so happy, and life couldn't be better!!
5 comments:
She is the cutest little girl...I LOVE HER... I bet you love having her around. OUt of control like her mother...haha JK LOVE YA
she is so funny. well I just might be calling you soon, James is leaving me AGAIN and will be gone for 2 weeks this time! ha it will be okay but it would be fun to have people over so I'll give you a call next week. k talk to ya soon
She is so cute.. oh and thanks for the cookies they were yummy! We were putting together the crib when you brought them by, You'll have to come by again and see it all put together one of these next days.
Oh my gosh she is just the CUTEST thing!! Thanks for the advice, I love that book it's awesome! Sounds like you're doing well, so good to hear from you.
She is so cute and getting so big. Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment