

I don't know what i would do without my little princess Brey! She seriously is my best bud and my life! We have had a great and "hot" summer so far. I'm ready to be done being pregnant, it is so fun for a while but i think you just get to that point of .. okay i'm ready now. Ha ha Even though deep down i'll never be ready for a new baby. But My sister Angela is in labor as we speak and i'm so excited to see my new nephew. I'm really jealous and wish i was in her place right now. ha ha. Camille my other little sister just found out last month that she is preg. So we will be having lots of NEW little ones in the family this yr. It will be so much fun! I can't wait.
Anyways, here are two of my favorite pics of breylan. She is just growing up too fast, it's so sad that she will be three soon.. ugh! It seems like yesterday i had her. Crazy..



1 comment:
AWESOME I didn't know one of your sister's was having a baby! And Camille just found out...that is AWESOME!!
Post a Comment