Summer Time

Yes, it's finally warming up. I don't know how i feel about it yet! I think it's great that is getting hot, but for me being PREGNANT ha, it has been a little TOO WARM for me. Ahh, and it's just beginning. ha ha. Things have been great lately. I feel great! I am almost 26 weeks pregnant. I have to count down in weeks cause it sounds so much better of what we have left. I have absolutely nothing READY for this baby, ha so i better get going. Lately I have had a little BOXER in my stomach.. ha ha. He seriously is a little wiggle worm. It's so fun!

So far this Summer, we have been playing in the pool, going on the mountain, and just going on Rhino rides everyday! Breylan is just growing up so fast! She loves to drive the rhino, and lately loves to be in her swimming pool. Right this minute she is having a deep conversation with her baby and her Ariel "MERMAID" Doll! I love to just listen to her. The things kids say.. Oh its so fun!

Well here are some recent pics of what we've been up to! Hope all of you have been doing well.. Much more summer pics to COME!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Arguellez said...

Ur page is SOO DANG CUTE!!! I need help!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics