YES! We did it! Breylan is now a big girl- She decided by herself a few weeks ago that Panties were so much cuter than diapers.. So SHE did it all by herself! We are so proud of her.. and with the help of Papa Mike bringing her goodies and Surprises all the time, she is offically a big girl! ONE accident the first day we started.. so i can't be more pleased! Yay for NO MORE DIAPERS! Even though we will still be buying them to stock up for the next little one! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That's awesome! Good job Brey!
YAY it's always soooo nice when they are potty trained. If I were you I wouldn't stock up on too many diapers for your next one cuz they could be alergic to some. We found out Hallie is allergic BAD to pampers-ouch I felt so bad for her! I ended up just giving the box away! Anyhoo, can't wait for bunco, YAY!
Post a Comment