No more Bath Time!

I can't say my little baby is a baby anymore! She is growing up into such a little girl. It is crazy how fast time flew by! The last little while she has loved Showers more than Baths! She is such a funny girl! We bought her a shower cap, so her hair didn't have to get wet all the time! She LOOVEESS it! I had to post a pic because i thought it was so funny. What a little doll i have!
Life has been crazy here at our house. I've started to get morning sickness, UGH! We really don't leave our house much, and the last little while i've just tried to Sleep as much as possible, even though it is kinda impossible with a TWO YR OLD! ha ha..
Breylan is getting very excited for the NEW baby. Every morning she wakes up and says, HI BABY and Kisses my stomach! I think she will be the best big sister ever! I'm sure it will be a huge adjustment when we get the baby here, but we will get through it! ONE thing i HAVE to do before that time comes is get Breylan POTTY TRAINED.. I've introduced her SEVERAL times, but it seems like she is not interested at all, which makes my job impossible! So i've kinda just thought she will go when she is ready, but i really need to be better and just stick with it for a week! Sometimes diapers are so much easier but i need to get it done! I have like seven months! If anyone has any tricks, i'm up for any suggestions! ha ha.. I've sort of gave up for now!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Brindley's said...

So cute!! I have a 3-day potty training e-book that I can email to you if you want. It works like a charm. SERIOUSLY!! I have given it to several friends and most of them write thanking me. Ask Amanda, she will tell you. Let me know your email if you want it.

Cam & Nat said...

I have that same book the 3 day potty training and i say you will need more than just a week to do it!! i have been at it for 10 days now but i also have a boy and i hear girls are easier to potty train than boys!! Heston is a stubborn little boy but i am not going to give up on him!!! I am so excited you guys are having another baby

Spencer and Camille said...

cute Brey

Amanda and Chad said...

Brey is so cute! Paislee has been into showers lately too, so I'm thinking I need to go get her a shower cap.
And YES, you need that 3 day potty training from Rachel!! I swear by it now... It took Pais the whole 3 days, but she hasn't had an accident since then!

 
Clicky Web Analytics