Our little Family

Shane and I are doing really good. We are just enjoying life as a family. We have such a fun time together. Last weekend we went to Mesquite and just swam in the pool all day. It was so hot. The temperature got up to 113. Breylan was soaking up the sun. She loves being outside! She is ten months now and her first tooth is just finally popping through. I can't believe where the time has gone. She is starting to walk. I think as soon as she gets her balance down she will take off running instead of walking. I will be chasing after her. I'm not working i'm just being a mommy at home. Breylan is my little buddy. She goes everywhere with me. She is definately a mama's girl. I absolutely love spending all day with her. Shane works all the time. We never see the kid. He works really hard so I can stay home with her, i'm so grateful for him and all he does for our family. Breylan just adores her daddy. Everytime he pulls up she gets so dang excited to see him. I think it makes his day. Here are some most recent pictures.
Daddy & Brey mowing lawn
Eating a popsicle in the sink

Grandma Fern & Brey


Daddy & Brey @ Graduation

Playing Outside I Love my finger
A little breezy

1 comment:

Chase and Neiko said...

I am so glad you found my blog. Your kiddie kandids pictures turned out way cute! Let's for sure keep in touch...I'll call you next time I am down.

 
Clicky Web Analytics